Monday, December 25, 2017

Hi There!

Hi! I'm Molly. I'm a wife, girl-mom, teacher, and believer. I live in a small but fastly-growing town in the Midwest with my husband, our two daughters, and our dog, Luna.

I've been thinking of starting a blog forever and decided 2018 would be the year I decided to go for it. Go for it...that is my goal with so many things in my life this year. Go for it. Thinking of taking a risk? Go for it. Thinking of making a huge change? Go for it. Thinking of being the girl who went for it? Go for it. That's my motto this year, and my goal for this blog is the accountability of going for it.

This space will be a place I share what our life looks like during the everyday chaos. It will be my whole life and the things I love: my family, my job, baking and cooking, decorating, and so many other things that bring me joy.

Welcome to the ride! I hope in the chaos you can find the charm of everyday life.

xo Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment